Cullen is a small fishing town on the Moray coast. The spectacular side of it is Seatown, shoehorned in between the harbour and the railway at the back. Cullen is known for the name Cullen Skink – a smoked haddock and potato soup.
Things to do in Cullen:
- Walk around Seatown and see a beautiful unspoiled fishing village
- Play golf at Cullen golf club
- Take a walk along Cullen’s spectacular beach
- Stop for lunch in the Seafield Arms
- Stop for Ice Cream at the Ice Cream Shop
A beautiful hotel in the heart of Cullen and just 2 minutes walk from the sea. This is a three star hotel with 22 rooms.