The Kenmore Hotel is located in the exquisite little village of Kenmore in Highland Perthshire, near the holiday center of Aberfeldy.
The Kenmore Hotel claims to be the oldest inn in Scotland. It certainly has that feel to it. The low doors and quaint appearance is anything but fake. This hotel is extremely popular as a wedding venue and on your first visit to Kenmore you will see why. The church is across the square and the entire place drips with history and beauty.
Hotel facilities include 40 rooms (some across the road), two bars and a restaurant. The hotel garden stretches right down to the bank of the mighty River Tay.
- Make sure you visit the Crannog Center
- Spend an afternoon in the Watermill bookshop in Aberfeldy
- Take a walk around the Birks o’ Aberfeldy
- See the riders at the Etape Caledonia
- Go to the Ben Lawers visitor center.
If you like the Kenmore Hotel you might also like: